MBBS In Ukraine
Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe. All the medical universities in Ukraine are accredited by the world’s major organizations like WHO and MCI. Ukraine has several Top Government Medical Universities offering MBBS in medicine to the local students as well as international students. It is having a total population of about 42.5 million, making it the 32nd most populous country in the world.
Capital and Largest City- Kiev is the capital and largest city of Ukraine.
The climate of the Ukraine can be described as dry and continental influenced climate with warm, dry summers and fairly severe winter. July is the warmest month in Ukraine with an average Temperature of 24°C.
The native language is Ukrarinian of 67.5% of Ukraine's population. Russian is the native language of 29.6% of Ukraine's population.
LITERACY RATE- 99.7%.
CURRENCY- Ukrainian Hryvnia
TIME ZONE- Summer (DST) – EEST (UTC+3) EET (UTC+2)
• Affordable Fee structure
• There are MCI/WHO approved medical colleges in Ukraine.
• The admission process is very smooth and easy.
• Duration of MBBS course is 6 years
• Affordable cost of living in Ukraine
• Top universities are recognized by WHO, MCI, etc.
• Worldwide degree recognition.
• World class infrastructure, faculties and Smart classes.
• Proper Indian Hostel & Indian Food available.
• Indian warden for Boy & Girls hostels with complete security.
• 100% ragging free Environment in University.
• Conveniet travelling
• +1000 Indian Students are already studying in top Ukrarian Univesities.
Advantages of studying in Ukraine
Nowadays, Ukraine is one of the popular destination to pursue MBBS among international students. Ukraine comprises many of world class Government Medical Universities and infrastructure that offer MBBS, MD and other degrees in medicine at a very affordable price. The students graduated from Ukraine medical universities are eligible to apply for job in any part of the world.Ukraine is one of the most popular study destinations of future doctors in the world.T he medical universities in Ukraine are listed with MCI and WHO with world class infrastructure and faculty. Studying MBBS in Ukraine is an golden opportunity . Studying MBBS in Ukraine provides affordable fee structure and scholarships to Indian students . There are many top medical universities in Ukraine with globally recognized degree. Studying abroad in Ukraine requires no donation. Studying MBBS in Ukraine provides exposure to students as highly advanced medical hospitals attached with Ukraine medical universities give practical knowledge. All Ukraine universities have modern campus with world class faculty, smart classes ,wi-fi campus, laboratories, cafeteria, gym and well-equipped library. warming and pleasing parks with blissful greenary in medical universities. Separate batches for Indian students are conducted in English medium. Work opportunities in Ukraine are available only within the boundaries of medical universities. Studying in a world class university provides multiple job opportunities/openings. The best thing about Ukraine universities is their culture, acceptance and exposure toward medical knowledge.
• The canditate shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission in Ukraine medical universities.
• The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream(P/C/B)
• Students aspiring to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities in 2019, and did not qualify / register / appear in NEET - 2019; should produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by Medical Council of India at the time of admission to Foreign Medical Universities.