MBBS In Malaysia
Malaysia:Before Going to Study Medical (MBBS/MD/BDS) in Malaysia, You should know about the beautiful country Malaysia which is located in the Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo Malaysia is known for its mixed culture of people which includes Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences and variety of beaches, rainforests, mix of Malay. Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia is the home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers such as the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers
Temperature :Highest temperature 40.1 °C, Lowest temperature 7.8 °C
Neighbouring countries:Brunei, Indonesia,Thailand and shared with China, Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam
Why study MBBS in Malaysia ?
• Affordable Fee structure
• MCI/WHO approved medical universities/colleges in Nepal.
• The admission process for MBBS in Malaysia is very easy and smooth.
• Duration of MBBS course is 4.5 years.
• Affordable cost of living in Malaysia.
• Worldwide degree recognition of Malaysian universities.
• World class infrastructure, faculties and Smart classes.
• Proper Indian Hostel & Indian Food available.
• Indian warden for Boy & Girls hostels with complete security.
• 100% ragging free Environment in Malaysian Universities.
• Easy and smooth travelling in Malaysian