MBBS In Nepal
Nepal, It is located mainly in the Himalayas, and also includes the parts of Indo-Gangetic Plain. Before Going to Study Medical (MBBS/MD/BDS) in Nepal, You should know about the beautiful country Nepal which is a landlocked country in South Asia.
Currency: Nepalese rupee
Population: 26.4 million
- It is 48th largest country by population.
- Nepal is world’s 93rd largest country by area.
- Summer temperature of 19°C – 35°C
- Winter temperatures of 2°C – 12°C
Neighbourging Countries: India,Tibet and China
LITERACY RATE: 95%
Eligibility for MBBS in Nepal for Indian Students
• Minimum age limit for MBBS in Nepal is 17 years.
• The students must score minimum 50 % marks in their 10+2 examinations from any recognized board/university with (P/C/B) and compulsory English as subjects.
• Must be NEET-UG qualified.
• Indian Passport and there is no Visa required.
• MCI certificate for MBBS in Nepal.
Documents Required for MBBS in Nepal
• 10th & 12th Marksheet/Migration Certificate.
• Domicile/Birth Certificate.
• Aadhar Card/Passport.
• NEET score card of candidate.
COLLEGES IN NEPAL
• Manipal College of Medical Sciences Pokhara.
• College of Medical Sciences Bharatpur.
• Nepalgunj Medical CollegeNepalgunj.
• Kathmandu Medical College Kathmandu.
• Nepal Medical College Kathmandu.
• Nobel Medical College Biratnagar.
• Lumbini Medical College Palpa.
WHY MBBS FROM NEPAL?
• Affordable Fee structure
• MCI/WHO approved medical universities/colleges in Nepal.
• The admission process is very easy.
• Duration of MBBS course is 4.5 years.
• Affordable cost of living in Nepal.
• NO PASSPORT REQUIRED
• Worldwide degree recognition of Nepal universities.
• World class infrastructure, faculties and Smart classes.
• Proper Indian Hostel & Indian Food available.
• ndian warden for Boy & Girls hostels with complete security.
• 100% ragging free Environment in Nepal Universities.
• Conveniet travelling in Nepal.