MBBS In Kyrgystan
Before Going to Study Medical (MBBS/MD/BDS) in Kyrgyzstan, You should know about the beautiful country Kyrgyzstan which is located in the central part of Asia. Kyrgyzstan, officially known as the Kyrgyz Republic, and Kirghizia. Kyrgyzstan is a landlocked country with mountainous terrain all around covering the countries boundary of Kyrgyzstan. The country is divided into seven provinces, which consists of different districts and is administered by governors.
Kazakhstan on the northwest and north, by China on the east and south, and by Tajikistan and Uzbekistan on the south and west.
Bishkek is the largest and capital city of the Kyrgyzstan.
• Osh – is Kyrgyzstan’s second biggest city.
• Jalal-Abad – Jalal-Abad Region is third biggest city in Kyrgyzstan
• Karakol is the fourth biggest city in Kyrgyzstan.
• Tokmok – Tokmok is Kyrgyzstan’s fifth biggest city which lies at an altitude of 816 meters above sea level.
The climate is continental, because Kyrgyzstan is located far far away from any ocean. Though the summers in the cities are quite hot, the mountains regions remain colder even at the time of summers. Winters are snowy and cold everywhere, especially at higher elevations of Kyrgyztan. The average daily high in winter reaches 3° C, The lowest is -34 °C , while the highest is as high as 43 °C in summers.
Kyrgyz and Russian.
• Affordable Fee structure
• MCI/WHO approved medical universities/colleges in Kyrgyzstan.
• The admission process is very smooth and easy.
• Duration of MBBS course is 5 years.
• Affordable cost of living in Kyrgyzstan.
• Top Kyrgyzstan universities are recognized by WHO, MCI, etc.
• Worldwide degree recognition of Kyrgyzstan universities.
• World class infrastructure, faculties and Smart classes.
• Proper Indian Hostel & Indian Food available.
• Indian warden for Boy & Girls hostels with complete security.
• 100% ragging free Environment in Kyrgyzstan Universities.
• Conveniet travelling in Kyrgyzstan.
• +1000 Indian Students are already studying in top Kyrgyzstan Univesities.
• Separate classes for Indian students in English
Advantages of studying in Kyrgyzstan
Nowadays, Kyrgyzstan is one of the popular destination to pursue MBBS among international students. As MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is of only 5 years. Kyrgyzstan comprises of world class Government Medical Universities and infrastructure that offer MBBS, MD and other degrees in medicine at a very affordable price. The reason of low cost of the fees is that low rate of inflation and low rate of economy which makes education also at lower cost. The students graduated from Kyrgyzstan medical universities are eligible to apply for job in any part of the world. Kyrgyzstan is one of the most popular study destinations for future doctors in the world. The medical universities in Kyrgyzstan are listed with MCI and WHO with world class infrastructure and faculty. Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is an golden opportunity for Indian students willing to pursue medicine from world class faculty and exposure of foreign academics on Indian students. Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan provides affordable fee structure and scholarships to Indian students . There are many top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan with globally recognized degree. Studying abroad in Kyrgyzstan requires no donation. Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan provides exposure to students as highly advanced medical hospitals attached with Kyrgyzstan medical universities give practical knowledge. All Kyrgyzstan universities have modern campus with world class faculty, smart classes ,wi-fi campus, laboratories, cafeteria, gym and well-equipped library. Warming and pleasing parks with blissful green mountain regions in medical universities. Separate batches for Indian students are conducted in English medium. Work opportunities in Kyrgyzstan are available only within the geographical boundaries of medical universities. Studying in a world class university provides multiple job opportunities/openings. The best thing about Ukraine universities is their culture, acceptance and exposure toward medical knowledge. Kyrgyzstan Government is very keen on the improvement and development of medical education in the country as to improve per capita income and foreign currency in the country. The medical universities/colleges get constant help from the Kyrgyzstan government for maintaining the standard of medical education in Kyrgyzstan
MBBS IN Kyrgyzstan
The complete duration of an MBBS program in Kyrgyzstan is 5 years. The students are not required to pass any entrance examination to get admission in a medical university in Kyrgyzstan. Thus Kyrgyzstan has made it very easy for the aspiring student to fulfil their dreams of becoming successful doctors. The most popular medical fields of MBBS in the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are listed below:
• General medicine
• The canditate shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission in Kyrgyzstan medical universities.
• The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream(P/C/B)
• Students aspiring to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities in 2019, and did not qualify / register / appear in NEET - 2019; should produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by Medical Council of India at the time of admission to Foreign Medical Universities.
MBBS DEGREE FROM KYRGHZSTAN
• The quality of education and infrastructure in Kyrgyzstan medical colleges is very good.
• The government is always there to help the universities in resolving research and financial issues in education and encouraging universities for more and more research and development in medicines.
• The expense of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan and accommodation is very low as Kyrgyzstan inflation rate is low.
• No donation is required to be paid by the student for getting admission in a medical college in Kyrgyzstan.
• Many extracurricular activities and sports activities are held in the medical colleges that keep the students fit and active as extracurricular activities are also as important as academic activities.
• The students are encouraged and motivated to take part in various seminars and international conferences.
The Ministry of Education and Science of Kyrgyzstan manages all the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan. These medical universities of Kyrgyzstan offer the best value for medical education for students from around the world in terms of quality, infrastructure and cost.
Top Universities for MBBS Study in Kyrgyzstan
• Asian Medical Institute
• I.K.AKHUNBAEV KYRGYZ STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY
• International University of Kyrgyzstan
• Jalal-Abad State University, Jalal-Abad
• Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
• Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
• Osh State University, Medical Facul