MBBS In Kazhakasthan
More than 10,000 Indian students are admitted to MBBS abroad each year. Providing MBBS courses for Indian students in Kazakhstan is always worthwhile because the cost of medical education is low. Medical schools in Kazakhstan are favored by the world for their high quality school education methods. In Kazakhstan, clinical training is truly worthwhile because the country continues its common benchmark for medical training. All top medical schools in Kazakhstan are accredited by WHO, USMLE, IMED, GMC, MCI
Kazakhstan has become the regional core of Central Asia. The MBBS in Kazakhstan is a very valuable medical degree with the best medical schools. There are several destinations in the world that study medicine for Indian students, but Kazakhstan offers more diversity and great opportunities for Indian and international students. Compared to other countries, getting a MBBS degree at the best medical school in Kazakhstan is very simple.
• The last date applies to August 15, 2019
• The basic qualification of ordinary PCB is 60%
• SC / ST is 40%
• The NEET exam is yes, this is a compulsory course
• IELTS and TOEFL do not need
• Minimum course fee. 2 Rach / year
• Maximum course fee. 5 Rach / year
• The cost of living in Kazakhstan is 50,000-100,000/month
• Course duration 6 (including 1 year internship)
• English, Russian and Kazakh language teaching media
List of top medical schools accredited by MCI in Kazakhstan:
• Karaganda National Medical University -Karaganda
• Kazakhstan National Medical University "S.Asfendiarov"-Almaty
• Kazakhstan School of Medicine-Almaty
• Semipalatinsk State School of Medicine-Semipalatinsk
• South Kazakhstan National School of Medicine-Shymkent
• Western Kazakhstan National School of Medicine "Marat Ospanov"-Aktobe
Learning the advantages of MBBS in Kazakhstan:
• 5-year course options for international students
• Most MBBS colleges and universities offer excellent accommodation facilities.
• The supply of Indian food is everywhere.
• There are direct flights between India Airport and Almaty, the largest city in Kazakhstan.
• The main medical universities are accredited by WHO, USMLE, IMED, GMC, and MCI.
• Provide world-class education for enrolled students.
• Provide students with complete hands-on training and classroom learning.
• Students have the opportunity to participate in exchange programs in other countries
Why are you studying medicine in Kazakhstan?
• Affordable tuition structure.
• Best teachers - student ratio
• Courses are designed in accordance with international standards.
• Globally recognized medical degree.
• Provide high quality education and cheaper fees.
• Listed in the World Medical Directory.
• No donation or headcount fee to get MBBS seats in the best medical universities.
• No IELTS and TOEFL.
• After completing the MBBS course at the Kazakhstan Medical University, students are eligible to practice anywhere in the world.
• All medical universities use modern technology and infrastructure.
• Compared with other European countries, the cost of living in Kazakhstan is very low.
• Tuition and accommodation fees are affordable
MBBS course in Kazakhstan: • The duration of the MBBS course in Kazakhstan is 6 years.
• Includes one year of internship in private and government hospitals.
Kazakhstan MBBS - Is Indian student safe?
1. In a survey conducted by the Kazakh government, India became one of the top 50 countries that sent a large number of students to Kazakhstan.
2. For researchers who have already sought МВВЅ courses in Kazakhstan, their government authorities will provide them with better solutions.
Kazakhstan MBBS College:
• General medical school
• College of treatment
• Medical prevention teacher
• Department of Stomatology
• Department of Pharmacy
• School of Public Health and Pharmacy Management
Kazakhstan MBBS Learning Curriculum Outline:
At the medical university in Kazakhstan, the syllabus is roughly the same as the Indian medical school. These universities provide Indian students with good quality facilities, so they can acquire skills on drugs and complex body problems. Those who have been successful after 2 years must visit the government and private hospitals for practice. After the sixth semester, students practice under the supervision of a senior doctor. The following is an outline of the courses that MBBS students will study during their medical degree in Kazakhstan.
After completing the MBBS in Kazakhstan
Once students complete the MBBS course from any of the famous medical universities in Kazakhstan, Indian students will have many opportunities, such as they can return to their hometown to participate in the MCI screening / FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Test) exam, if the student has Eligibility for good grades that can be practiced in India.